Do you hold a CSCS Card and seek work in Walsall ?
We have positions for experienced labourers.
You will need:
- CSCS Card
- Manual Handling Certificate
- 2 references
- Full PPE
Labourers usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Performing calculations
- Digging trenches for drains
- Layering concrete for foundations
- Maintaining work records
- Having awareness of safety and health issues
- Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Being physically fit
- Having practical skills
- Being able to work at heights
- Having knowledge of materials and building methods
- Being able to work with a team
- Having good interpersonal abilities
- Being able to use computerised equipment
- Having good communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply online or contact Kristiana in our Birmingham office on !
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.