If you are looking to work in a friendly but professional environment at a global company then please read on!
The company is a global manufacturer who supplies precision components and assemblies to several market sectors including Defence, Petrochemical, Transport, Energy etc. The company supply components into excess of 40 countries globally.
Duties for the role include;
- Increasing of manufacturing productivity and develop process to company aspirations
- To be responsible for new product development, first off trialling and procurement
- Liaise with the supplier base to ensure consumables help achieve productive efficiency's
- Lead and to encourage continuous improvement culture across the organisation
- Responsible for site safety across the organisation
I am keen to see CV's from candidates who;
- Have expertise in a Process Engineering role within a production/manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of 6S, Kanban, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing tools
- Have worked in a company with a strong health and safety culture
- Has delivered projects previously in a high volume production environment
- Previously worked as a Process Engineer, Project Technician, Project Manager, Process Manager
The company based near Kidderminster is easily commutable from Stourbridge, Droitwich, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch & Stourport
Hours are : 8am to 4.30 Monday to Friday
Pension, Holiday entitlement, Free onsite parking, Social events.
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.