Structural Steel Fabricator
We are recruiting for an experienced Structural Steel Fabricator for our client based in Longton, Stoke-On-Trent.
Our client is a well-established engineering company who due to continued growth are looking for a Structural Steel Fabricator join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The duties for this role will include:
- Fabrication of industrial steel products within a manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines.
- Use of various machinery i.e. Presses, bending machinery, punch tools and hand tools.
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings.
- Ensuring housekeeping is adhered to and maintained.
- Applicants must have extensive steel fabrication experience
- Be focused on the quality of the end product
- Be motivated to meet targets and deadlines
- Great at working either independently or within a team
- Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed
- Gantry Crane experience would be an advantage
The Good Stuff
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full time hours on day shift
- Plenty of overtime available
- Weekly pay until taken on permanently
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
The Nitty Gritty
- You must be flexible in the hours that you can work as you will be required to work over during busy periods.
- You must have your own safety boots.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.