Maintenance Engineer Electrical / Mechanical
Our client is a very successful food manufacturing company and Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
The successful candidate will carry out planned and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance work at our client's plant near Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planned and reactive maintenance activities in a busy food manufacturing plant.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Electrical and mechanical fault find, service and repair of production line machinery
- 3 phase electrics, motors, inverters, switch gear, control panels, sensors, relays
- Maintenance and repair of machinery including mixers, long haul ovens, crushers & vibrating screens.
- Conveyors, pumps, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Some facilities maintenance including lighting, heating, plumbing etc. etc.
We are seeking an electrical bias maintenance engineer preferably with previous maintenance experience in a food manufacturing environment. You will have good 3-phase electrical fault find and repair skills and you will have sound mechanical capabilities too.
Applicants with some plc fault find and repair skills will have an advantage.
You must have 16th/ 17th/18th Edition certification.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday (Days) 40 hrs + OT
Competitive basic salary + OT
28 days annual leave