GBP34,000 to GBP40,000 salary dependant on experience
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based in Burton-on-Trent
The Maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on heavy industrial production machinery.
Your Key Duties Will Include
- Carrying out maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair duties across the site in a timely manner *
- To provide leadership in maintaining plant production capacity *
- Improvement in plant reliability *
- To aid in the continuous improvement of equipment, maximisation of production, efficiency, improving safety and minimising downtime *
- Delivery of production targets and HSE KPIs *
- Providing operator and maintenance training to maximise multi-skilling *
This is a 48 hour average weekly contract, which incorporates shift work of days, afternoons and nights.
- Free Parking *
- Cycle Scheme *
- Training & Development Opportunities *
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with additional days after qualifying period *
- Generous Pension Scheme *
- Health Surveillance Assessments *
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
If you would like to apply for this role send you CV to Jim on
Or follow the instructions on the advertisement
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.