Bathroom Showroom Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to work for one of Britain's top employers?
Are you an experienced sales person looking to develop your career? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Bathroom Showroom Manager
- GBP20k- GBP24k + uncapped bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday (on rota) 8am-12pm
- Full time / 40 hours a week
As a Bathroom Showroom Manager you will be a well presented, credible and professional person who is required to achieve and exceed sales targets in the bathroom showroom by providing an excellent service to both trade and retail customers whilst ensuring optimum margin levels are achieved through the use of preferred suppliers.
- To maintain high showroom standards and ensure all customers receive excellent service. It is important that the Showroom Sales Manager has a high regard for both the customer and the sale
- To work closely with the branch team to ensure that there is suitably trained and knowledgeable staff who can cover the showroom when the Showroom Sales Manager is not present
- To achieve/ exceed showroom sales targets, ensuring optimum margins are achieved through the control of customer discounting and the use of Group preferred suppliers with Iflo products always being actively promoted
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business
- Take total ownership of all enquiries/orders and ensure that all quotations, when raised, are followed-up
Experience using CAD - But not essential
IT Skills - Google based ideally
Sales - understand a customer journey
Relevant Industry Knowledge.
Numeracy & Literacy Skills
We look forward to receiving your application!