Are you looking for a new role? If so, read on!
Part of one of the world's largest companies wants a maintenance administrator to immediately join its professional, growing team at its facility in Stafford, with sector leading health & safety and dedicated training.
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction, full training, and the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history.
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Overtime / shifts.
- Onsite canteen
- Free parking
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- GBP10.92 PER Hour
- Increasing to GBP11.84 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- Shift premiums will apply
- Shifts include
- Shift 1 - 7:45 am to 4:30 pm Mon to Thu & 07:30 to 11:45 Fri
- Shift 2 - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm Mon to Thu & 12:00 to 6:00 pm Fri
- Shift 3 - 10:00 pm to 06:00 am Mon to Thu & 18:00 - 00:00 Fri
- 38 hours PER WEEK
Standard operational shifts vary between morning, afternoon and nights depending on customer demand.
- Working within the Asset and Reliability Maintenance Team to deliver world-class PPM
- Day to day administration of the computerised maintenance management system
- Maintenance planning coordination and issuing of works requests
- KPI data collection/reporting
- Safety, Quality and CI administration
- Use of In-house CAT systems
- Complete necessary administration tasks relating to audits and action plans
- Ensure completion of required audits to the agreed schedules
- Knowledge of web-based maintenance management systems
- Strong communication skills, as well as numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Motivation and drive to achieve department targets
- Microsoft excel, word, Yand all other key MS programme proficiency
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today!
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer, send your CV through and one of our dedicated account team will contact you.
Upon successfully completing the application you will be invited to attend a registration and practical FLT test before you start your new career
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".