We are very excited to be partnered with a South Warwickshire based, forward thinking practice who are going through expansion due to excellent client retention along with organic growth in new business to recruit a Client Manager into the firm.
The perfect candidate for this role would be an ACCA/ACA qualified individual or will definitely consider a strong and capable QBE with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a practice environment who is looking to work for a very inclusive employer, who are growing, but have very strong core values and really look after their staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Preparation of statutory accounts, corporation tax computations and returns for limited companies and groups.
- Production of quarterly or monthly management accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Production of analysis and reports in preparation for client meetings and be able to communicate those at said meetings.
- Handle day to day enquiries and queries from clients.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- QBE with 3-5 years UK practice experience at a minimum.
- Strong practice experience and preparation of statutory year end accounts for a variety of clients
Salary from GBP35-43k
Company Pension Scheme
Other Benefits can be discussed as negotiable
A real tangible opportunity to join a very stable, organically growing practice that really values their staff and has a great culture for you to thrive in the next step of your career.