HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
HLTA required to cover PPA time at a lovely school In Warwick
Role: HLTA covering PPA
Dates: 2nd December - 3rd April
Your new school
This 1 from entry school is wonderful and welcoming, all staff are extremely supportive. You are able to use public transport to get t this school, however it does include a 10 minute walk and therefore a car may be better.
Your new role
They are looking for a HLTA who is able to cover teacher PPA time around the school, you also will receive your own PPA on Monday morning which you will be paid for.
This is the perfect role for:
- A HLTA looking to take on further responsibility
- A teacher who is looking to take a step back
- Someone who has experience and is considering a role in teaching
- Someone who has completed their PGCE and are waiting to being your NQT.
The current HLTA was covering a Maternity leave but is leaving due to a change of personal circumstance, the position is due to start 2nd December 2019 until 3rd April 2020.
This is a full time role, salary can be negotiated.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be qualified at HLTA or above and have recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant or Teacher.
- You should have good knowledge of the current curriculum and be passionate and enthusiastic in your approach.
- You must be capable of building strong, trusting relationships with both staff and students.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a personal service with your own consultant that provides advice and support.
- You will receive weekly pay at competitive rates and holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Hays Education also offer a Refer-A-Friend Scheme worth GBP250 in high street vouchers!
- Working on a supply basis through Hays, you will have access to a quick on-the-go Hays Hub App for your mobile phone or tablet, where you can manage all your bookings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.