Contract Manager - Critical Services FM
Are you a Contract Manager working in a critical environment such as a data centre, hospital or MOD base?
This national Facilities Management company are recruiting a Contract Manager to oversee one of their data centre clients.
Based out of the Midlands you will oversee sites in the Midlands as well and the south and be responsible for operational management of in house engineers and sub contractors on site.
You will need to have previous experience of working in a critical environment and also have a proven history of Contract Management within a Facilities Management company.
* Operations, general or engineering manager (M & E)
* Background from data centre or critical services (Ex- forces critical services will be considered)
* Understanding of plant equipment (back up power, chillers, BMS, fire systems ETC)
* Understanding of health and safety standards (ISO included)
* Qualified mechanical or electrical engineer
Keywords: data centre manager, DCM, operations manager, general manager, engineer, technical, generators, ups, chillers, BMS, ISO, budgets, HVAC, cross connects
if the above if of interest please get in touch with Gary Cornes on for a confidential chat and full job description. You can also email your CV to to apply now!!
Your expert recruitment consultant is Gary Cornes, call today on .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.