Regional Field Manager
Regional Field Manager (Kraft Heinz) - up to GBP29k + benefits - South Midlands, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Grocery Regional field manager to join our business. The role will be working with our client Kraft Heinz. You will join our high-performing team with responsibility for building and developing customer relationships, accelerating brand performance in terms of awareness, event and display execution, driving sales to enhance turnover and increase market share.
The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets individually and as well as a national team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent and offers real opportunities for development and career progression.
The key responsibilities of a Regional Field Manager (Kraft Heinz) include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of field sales executives in your region to perform to the best of their ability
- Analysing data and performance, in your region and nationally
- Performing budget control for your team including all expenses, bonus and mileage
- Recruiting and building an over-delivering team, and ensuring all field sales executives have full training and knowledge of the client, retailers and understanding of the role
- Performing regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports as agreed with line manager
- Holding monthly meetings with your team, delivering key messages from the business and client and reviewing results from previous month to ensure KPI's are met
- Providing and implementing a clear strategic plan in a simplified message to maximise intervention return
ShopSmart is a full-service field marketing agency, providing data driven retail marketing services including sales, merchandising and training. Our teams work within the grocery, electrical retail, convenience & impulse, foodservice and on-trade sectors, engaging with some of the most successful brands and retailers throughout the UK and Europe to ensure their products are chosen first.
The benefits of being a Regional Field Manager (Kraft Heinz) are:
- Clear career progression if that's what you're after, either with Shopsmart or Kraft Heinz
- A competitive salary and bonus structure up to 19.5% performance related bonus
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training - we believe in making big bets on people
The key skills and qualities of a Regional Field Manager (Kraft Heinz):
- Preferably educated to university level in the past 8 years; experience is not required, however a hunger to learn is, as well as the ability to bring something new to the team
- A strong commercial knowledge and understanding combined with the requisite analytical skills, able to analyse and present data to all levels in a simplified format
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships easily
- Individually motivated but a team player, able to work comfortably in a range of environments
- A go getter who is not easily thrown off their game, even when they encounter resistance; they can make mistakes, learn and think outside the box to win
- Looking for a career, not just a job
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please click the apply button now. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.