Talent Acquisition Manager
My client, an influential public body now urgently requires an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join them for a fixed term period of 12 months.
Working as part of a newly created Talent and OD team, as Talent Acquisition Manager you will work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the seamless delivery of both talent acquisition and talent management strategies through the development and coordination of recruitment strategies and assessment tools and the provision of expert advice to the organisation on talent acquisition. You'll be developing the policies, processes and knowledge to enable the organisation to attract external talent and recruit a diverse and inclusive workforce and will also contribute to retaining internal talent, maximising people's development and creating innovative career pathways within the organisation. As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for providing expert advice and support to a range of internal stakeholders, including senior managers. You'll also be comfortable with matrix management and will be expected to lead projects involving colleagues across a number of teams.
To be considered you will require:
- Proven Experience of designing and delivering talent acquisition or recruitment strategies.
- Working knowledge of apprenticeships, recruitment campaigns or developing assessment tools.
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing a high performing team and quality assuring outputs.
- Experience of collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver multi-disciplinary projects and promoting inclusive working.
- Experience of managing a high workload within a rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional report, guidance and policy writing skills.
- Successful leadership of large scale or complex projects.
- Working knowledge of success profiles would be desirable