Administrator HR Team
Due to continued success of this growing fleet management company, a new role has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join their HR team at their head office nr Coleshill. This modern and forward-thinking company have great facilities for their employees which include an excellent staff restaurant which offers the very best food and a brilliant staff room including an entertainment system so you can truly switch off on your break! If you are lucky enough to join our client, they can offer an experienced Administrator the opportunity to further their potential within a great team.
As the Administrator, you will:
- You will be responsible for all departmental administration
- Accurately recording and updating personnel records
- Update the inhouse system
- Coordinate manpower & resource planning
- To provide effective day communication across all departments
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of working as an Administrator within a busy environment and must possess intermediate Excel & Word skills
In return for your commitment as the Administrator, you can expect to receive a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary of GBP20,000 - GBP21,500
- Modern and friendly working environment
- An excellent onsite staff restaurant (believe me, I've tried it!!)
- Onsite parking
- Breakout area including arcade games, pool table and chillout area
- Company Pension Scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and can display the right experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and have experience in this sector; please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.