Legionella Compliance Assistant Administrator
Legionella Compliance Assistant (Administrator); Tamworth
One of our Award-Winning clients are on the active lookout for a Compliance Assistant to work alongside their Compliance Manager to ensure safe delivery of their Legionella works across the UK, from their office in Tamworth.
The company are going through further expansion and due to increased workload, they now require somebody with Legionella/Water Hygiene knowledge to work from their head office. The role will include assisting with the following duties;
- Develop and manage materials management plans for each site.
- Technical preparation of permits
- Submission of reports, risk assessments and method statements
- General Administration duties
- Liaising with clients and ensuring smooth running of contracts
The ideal candidate will come from either a Water Hygiene or Environmental Consultancy position and be keen to develop their skills further within this sort of industry.
- Good knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG274
- Ability to produce schematic drawings
- Full UK driving license (desirable, but no essential)
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to work with a wide range of Microsoft packages; Excel, Outlook etc
Salary- GBP23,000 + overtime, benefits, 28 days holiday and progression opportunities.