SEMH TA - Rugby
Full-time SEMH TA required for Secondary SEN School- Rugby
GBP70- GBP85 a day (dependant on role and experience)
We are currently recruiting for a Social Emotional Mental Health Teaching Assistant to work at a Secondary SEN School in Rugby.
This is a Full-Time/ Long Term - Permanent Role!
The school itself caters for children and young people aged 5-16 with various learning needs including: Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Attachment Disorder, Social Emotional Mental Health and ADHD.
You will be required to provide general classroom and individualised behaviour interventions within your role.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with challenging behaviour and SEMH in either an Education or Alternative Children's Provision. Support workers, youth workers, ex prison/ security staff and children's residential care workers are also encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in groups and or on a 1:1 basis.
- Should have experience working with children, young people or young adults with mental health requirements, challenging behaviour and Autism.
- Available immediately
- Ideally Team Teach Trained (Not a necessity)
- Will have a Clear Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce/ Child and Adult Workforce) registered to the Update Service. - If you don't already have a DBS, we can help you apply for one.
- Up to date Safeguarding Certificate (We offer CPD training should you require it)
- Will be committed to a long term role.
The school is looking to trial immediately for an immediate start.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Gugs as soon as possible.