Greek Speaking KYC Analyst
We are looking for a Greek speaking KYC analyst to join one of our Anti-Financial Crime teams in Birmingham working on-site at one of our banking clients.
As a KYC analyst you will be part of the 1st line of defence protecting the bank against financial crime. You will be responsible for undertaking the end to end KYC process across Corporate Banking and Investment Banking customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Complying with the banks code and policies delivering against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations.
- Proactively identify and effectively manage the conduct risk
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite
- Complete cases in a timely and accurate manner, through the use of the appropriate systems and engaging with the Customer's/RMs where required and ensuring the file is compliant to the EDD/AML standards which are in place.
- Determine the risk of each customer file using the relevant search engines and public information available which is linked to the customer.
- Provide an accurate risk assessment to determine the risk posed to the Bank.
- Review the full file and ensure that the file contains all the relevant documents and up to date information to ensure that compliance levels are achieved.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience working as a KYC analyst (3-5 years)
- Fluent in Greek
- Knowledge of financial crime regulations in the UK
- An understanding of financial crime policy and procedures
- An analytical mindset and a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills