Operations Manager - Industrial Painting Division
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Operations Manager for an Industrial Painting Division. An entrepreneurial business with a range of high-performance coatings provides simple, cost-effective systems for the maintenance of steel and cladding substrates.
- Surveying properties/structures for painting work and working with an IPC Quantity surveyor to provide well-presented, competitive tender packages for work.
- Assessing secured painting projects, project planning labour resources, materials and time for
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers, making sure that all customers receive an excellent service.
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environment, Health, Safety, security and Quality standards.
- Managing the contract from start to finish, ensuring that productivity targets and agreed quality and safety standards are met
- Managing project costs within budget to deliver planned financial result on completion
- Managing site-based Painting Supervisors.
- This role would suit an experienced painting contracts manager. We ask that you possess the following skills and experience.
- Consistently comply with established procurement, commercial and contractual strategies.
- Have an ability to identify and develop potential opportunities for the company.
- ICORR Paint Inspector Level 3
- ICORR Fire Proofing Inspector
- ICORR Insulation Inspector
- NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management
- CSCS Black Card