Sales and Marketing Administrator
Do you want to work for the 6th best large company to work for in the UK, voted 3rd Best Company for Women to work in 2019?
Office Angels is a proud people first recruitment consultancy who look for customer focused and entrepreneurial Sales & Marketing Administrators to support our Business Consultants across our branches. With 63 locations across the UK and off the back of our best year in 10 years, in 2018 we are continuing to evolve our business to ensure that our customers and candidates get the very best service while striving to always make our company a great place to work for our people.
Our Birmingham team is growing and we are looking for a talented and experienced Sales and Marketing professional to continue its growth. Birmingham is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK. As Office Angels mainly service SME businesses who value our consultative approach, Birmingham is a perfect location to take the business to the next level. This branch has huge potential and a fantastic team to build on.
As a Sales & Marketing Administrator you will be responsible for: -
- Creating a winning culture for your team tothrive - Supporting 2 Business Consultants with day to day administration, diary management and appointments
- Marketing & Creativity- Updating & creating social media posts, creating marketing material & mailshots
- Candidate Interaction - Sourcing and attracting talent, interviewing candidates
- Client Interaction - Liaising with clients and Account Managing support roles
- Market Knowledge - Researching and presenting market changes and trends to internal team
- Administration - Updating CRM system and making sure audit compliance is kept up to date
We are committed to training and developing our people and you will be given full support to learn the Office Angels way of doing things while giving you the freedom to make your mark, bring idea's and help shape our future. In return you will receive the following: -
- Competitive earning potential with which includes a monthly bonus scheme
- Health care options
- The ability to buy and sell holiday - up to a max of 5 days a year
- Up to 32 days annual leave - starting at 22 days and increasing 1 day per year + bank holidays
- Company laptop to allow for remote working when agreed
- Local and national league tables to inspire success
- Many incentives based on success including regional days out to top restaurants and venue's and our annual winners trip incentive - this year to Thailand
We add value to your world of work and in return you do the same for our customers. If you like the sound of what you have read and want to join a work family built on camaraderie and passion for a brand then we would love to hear from you.
*Based on the Best Companies awards - Office Angels are 6th and 3rd respectively in the large company category
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy