A national provider of student accommodation is seeking a Resident Administrator with customer facing, facilities/ property/ hospitality experience to join their team in Wolverhampton on a full time basis.
This role is working Monday - Friday with the confirmed hours of 9-6pm.
Based at this City Centre location in WV10, you will be responsible for assisting the Residence Manager and the team in managing the student residence. You will be responsible for ensuring that a high standard of customer service and administrative support is provided to maximise occupancy and income generation for the residence. You will be the first point of contact on the main reception desk, dealing with all front line queries both in face and over the telephone. An ability as a methodical multi-tasker is essential.
This will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the management team including writing letters, raising invoices, filing, photocopying, receiving payment and issuing receipts.
- Ensuring all office administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain records of students and occupancy lists.
- Check daily night services/senior student log and record and inform management of any incidences.
- Carry out any reasonable ad hoc requests by management team.
In return you can expect a pro rated salary of GBP19,000, along with a performance related bonus, pension, life assurance plsu more.
Apply today for immediate interview.